Mountain Bike Present - a Gift Voucher
Gift vouchers are available from Get Mountain Biking, they make great presents for Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers Day or Fathers Day or simply as a gift for someone special.
Vouchers can be purchased for the following activities:
- £70 (Skills Course)
- £80 (Maintenance Course)
- £90 (skills course with bike hire)
- £140 (£70 x 2)
- £160 (Private instruciton for 1)
- £180 (£80 x 2)
- £200 (Private Instruction for 2)
Christmas 2011Last posting date for Christmas 2011 is 20th December so please ensure your booking is made before 1pm that afternoon on Tuesday 20th December to ensure we can get the delivery in the post to you. Please note that the delivery doesn't normally fit through a standard post box (It's waterbottle size!) so will need someone in to receive the delivery or you will have to collect it form your local post office.
You are welcome to collect your gift voucher and bottle from the office in Northampton but please arrange this by contacting us in advance so we can ensure there is someone there for you.
What will I receive?You will receive a Get Mountain Biking Water Bottle, Gift Voucher and Booking Form. If you purchase a gift voucher for 2 people you will receive 2 bottles (3 vouchers is 3 bottles etc).
How do I purchase a voucher?Decide on which voucher you wish to purchase then complete our online booking system.
1) Enter your name, address and email
2) Choose the type of Gift Voucher by the drop down under 'Gift Voucher'
3) Ensure that the date is left as today's date and click 'Continue'
4) Tick the payment box (Credit /Debit Card or Cheque)
5) Enter you payment details (Sagepay secure server for Credit or Debit Cards) or post us a cheque
You can also send us a cheque along with your details to purchase a voucher.
The gift voucher is a surprise - how do I stop them finding out?Put YOUR contact details on the booking, we sent the voucher to the name and address on the Booking and a confirmation email goes to the email address entered. Please note that we have to put a return address on the waterbottle and voucher sent to you for Royal Mail.
Voucher RedemptionTo redeem a voucher, the gift recipient must complete either the online booking system and post us the Gift Voucher or alternatively post us the gift voucher along with the paper Booking Form. We must receive the Gift Voucher in advance of the day to confirm the booking.
Please note the following:
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash